Saturday, August 22, 2009

What's new?

It's 3 o'clock in the morning right now (referring to the time I'm typing this).. Just a couple more hours for the Nasi Shahur to start knocking on our doors, shouting "Nasi Shahur!! Nasi Shahur!!"..Since I am one of those lazy-to-go-to-the-cafe-to-buy-food-for-sahur, I think I'll just get the food from them..

Eventhough it's 3 am, I'm still wide awake and I don't feel like sleeping, probably because I've already slept in the afternoon..To fill in the time, I decided to renew my blog's layout..I'm sure you already know that the moment you arrive at this page..So,what do you think?Cool?It looks awesome to me..Hahaha..(Devilish laugh)..

You are probably wondering why I pick this layout..Well, as most of you know, I like playing games..Who doesn't,right?Torn City and Criminal Impulse are 2 web based games that I enjoy playing..Another game is called Mafia Wars (facebook)..These games are all about surviving in a world where money and power rules..Why don't you folks give it a try.Who knows, you might be the most powerful person there..Hahaha (Devilish laugh)

However,I'm a little bit frustrated.You see, I had to re-add the visitor counter and the shoutbox because I don't know how to change the layout without causing it to be reset..But what can I say..That's the price I have to pay for my lack of knowledge in this sort of stuff..

Oh dear,look at the time.It's 4 o'clock already (I can't believe I took 1 hour to write this long). I think I'm going to watch a movie now.Before I go, just want to wish all of you guys and girls 'Selamat Bersahur'

p/s:Watch out people,there's a NEW guy in town..Who?Check out The Crews..Hahaha (Devilish laugh)

9 comments:

lecka said...

lmbtnyer tdo....huhuhuh....
xngntk ke??
bdk ini sgt2 suke maen game...ape yg ade pd game pn xtau laa....
hehehhe
nway njoy ur games n ur sahur....
=)

lecka said...

yeay...dh bley komen....
huhuhuhu......
=p

Unknown said...

oooii..berbuka puasa same2 aaa.aku tak bgn nak beli nasi shahur.hahhaa.sahur ngan roti jah

A d'Z said...

men TUT la weh...

Enol said...

[lecka]--byk benda leh dpt maen game nih..kalo nk taw try ler sndri..

[zanetti_be]--tu ar,sape suh xbgn mase nasi shahur dtg. Mane leh tahan sahur roti jer..hahaha (Devilish laugh)

[A d'Z]--bulan pose tak baek maen sunTUT..hahaha (Devlish laugh)

Anonymous said...

xhabes-habes!

Hampasnyior said...

bro... lu pnye layout mmng stylo... haha

Enol said...

[♥♥cHeNta_tiEha♥♥]--ape yang tak habis-habis?

[Hampasnyior]--tu dah semestinya..hahaha.. (Devilish laugh)

Jalilah Jali said...

wah!!!**feeweett**
lu punya lay0ut memang c0ol habis!
+_-