Thursday, September 17, 2009

Salam Aidilfitri!!!!

Phew..What a relief..I've just finished 2 presentations today..One for Malay language and the other one is for Public speaking..The end of today's classes marked the start of our Hari Raya break...Yahoo!!! I'll be heading home tomorrow morning...Some of my friends (Roy, Pali, Yeng and Ayie) are already on their way back home..I bet they'll be having one heck of a trip back..Let's wait for their stories..I bet it would be really funny..hahaha...Anyway, since 'Hari Raya' is getting so close, I'd like to wish, in advance, to all my friends out there:

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI

MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN


Do come to my house this 'Hari Raya'..Its the only way for you to get 'Duit Raya' from me..Enjoy your break folk..Collect as many 'Duit Raya' as you can..Hahaha...For my fellow colleagues here in UPM, do come back after the break..We still got a lot of work to do people...hahaha...

p/s: After the break, 3 more presentation to go..sigh...


4 comments:

Unknown said...

selamat hari raya maaf zahir dan batin

lecka said...

selamat hari raya.....
jgn nakal2 raya nnti....
jgn maen mercun....
nnti cedera....
kem slm kat sume....
=)

Anonymous said...

slmt hri rye maaf zhir dan batin..eh maaf zhir ainul..lalalaa...



;))

A d'Z said...

bosan la life g2.. life cam ak skrg pn bosan gak.. kne balance tp pyh.. pape pn, slmt hr ry aidilfitri... maaf zahir & batin...