Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Green Marbles

'To study or not to study?' is definitely not a question for me during exam weeks. Usually, I will just go with 'not to study' of course. As always. Since I only got 4 final papers this semester, where 2 papers are multiple choice questions, 'not to study' seems more than appropriate. Haha. Enough talking about the exam, let's forget about it for a minute and have a look at the picture below.

The green marbles

Done looking at the picture? If no, keep looking at it. If yes, you can continue reading. Haha. Sorry about that. Been doing a lot of questionnaires for research this semester. Now it has affected my writing style. For real? Nah, I'm just kidding. :p

Let's get back to the story. Before the exam, during study week, I went home . The one week time meant for revision was wasted on lying around,watching tv and playing computer games. Was it a worth it? Hell yeah. It was awesome. Haha. Well, how often do you get the chance to spend a whole week at home without the slightest concern on the exams, right? Damn, I'm so out of my mind right now.

Anyway, for the whole week I was at home, I never realised it. But on Saturday morning, when I was washing my motorcycle, it caught my attention. Hanging on its vine. A bunch of green, juicy grapes. Yes, those grapes in the picture above.

The tree came to our (my family) possession about 3 months ago. A neighbour gave it to us since they had to move to JB. The first time I saw the tree, it looked as if it was a whisker away from dying. The vines were dry and brownish. The leaves were yellowish. But when I saw it again a couple of weeks ago, I was like, 'Huh?'. The tree survived. And now fruits started blooming from it.

Since the grapes were still green, I decided to just look at it. Maybe when it turns purple, I'll try it. Home grown grapes, I wonder how it would taste? As sour as vinegar (yucky) or as sweet as sugar (yummy). Hhmmm...

2 comments:

intaq said...

wahhhhh...besnye tumbuh pokok anggur lg kat rumoh mu...nampk bes..he2 umah aku bukan sje anggur....pokok tomato pon xbuoh...hahaha

btw: mu bilo rajin stdy nyo;D

Enol said...

cuti ni mu try2 la tnm gapo2..mne taw jd..hak3.. XD