Tuesday, March 6, 2012

"I'm back" (pronounced 'Terminator' style only without the 'be')

It's been a very loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time since the last time I wrote anything here. Like 3 months or so, right? What's with the long hiatus? Simple, I'm too lazy to write. Plus, I prefer wasting my time on other less beneficial activities. Why now? Because I don't want to go back to sleep after 'Solat Subuh' and all the less beneficial activities I've been doing seem even less beneficial than updating my blog.

Entering the third academic week in my final semester of my final year in UPM, the assignment keeps on piling up. My To-Do list will, for sure, be getting longer and longer in the coming weeks. My number 1 priority, Final Year Project. Despite supposedly being the most important thing for me to successfully graduate, I'm way behind schedule on my FYP. Entering the second phase for the project, I'm 3 chapters behind and I got nothing to show to my supervisor in our next meeting. Hopefully I'll have something for her to babble on by the end of this week. Well, I guess I better start cracking my head straight away.

No comments: