Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013!


We're now in 2013 people! Wohoo! Happy New Year! Lots of people went crazy last night. Doing countdown, partying I bet. How did I celebrate it? Well, when the clock stroke at 12 midnight, marking the end of a glorious chapter in one's life, I assume, and the beginning of another glorious one, I hope, I was already fast asleep. Too sleepy to stare at the clock, doing countdown. Besides, it seems pointless to do so when you're stuck at home. And I had a really good night sleep too. Woke up around 5 a.m. Which is, by the way, a new personal best. Never woke up as early as 5 a.m. ever since the fasting month. As for this new year, I got a few things up my list. Hopefully all can be achieved with flying colours by 31st December 2013. Too all, I wish that 2013 will be a great year and may all our dreams come true. Keep the spirit up, keep on working hard, be positive, and no regret! God bless us all! Happy new year!


No comments: