Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thanks, and farewell...


3 months. Time sure flew fast. I'm coming to a close on another blessed chapter of my life. It's a pity that it has to end. Being here, I learned a lot and I'm sure as hell that I lost nothing. A million thanks to all members of SCC especially GSU staffs, the one that I think, opened the door for me to gain such experience.

Going to class, interacting with students, mingling with fellow colleagues, participating in events, kind of reminded me what it actually means to be working in the education field. With the bunch of students here, the challenges are different, the approaches are different. But through it, my perspective is much wider now.

Indeed, it's an experience that I'll forever treasure. Sincerely from the deepest part of my heart, I thank you, and you, and you, and all of you.

*Hoping for a new chapter to begin soon.


No comments: