Thursday, February 4, 2010

To my dear ol sister...

As seasons change,
And days go by,
You're finally getting married,
With your one and only guy. (Yeay!!)

Pity,I can't be there, (Sob..Sob..Sob..)
To watch you and your guy,
Sitting on the chair,
Looking happy, and shy. (Ahaks..)

So all the best,
Is my wish to you, sis,
May god bless,
Your life and his.. v(^_^)v


p/s:Just wanna wish my dear sis,Dr. Iziati, who's getting married this Sunday, "SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU"..Sorry for not being able to attend your wedding. I don't have enough cash to go..Since I'm now infected by a new disease called poemisme, I wrote this ridiculous poem instead..(A disease caused by "A Survey of Prose Forms & Poetry in English" + "Expression of Creative")..Anyway, congratulations again!!!(Edited due to typing error)

3 comments:

lecka said...

selamat pengantin baru kpd dr.iziati.....
semoga kekal hingga akhir hayat.....
semoga bahagia selalu....huhuhuhuhu......
=)

adik dh lgsg....abgnye bile lg???
hehheehhehe =)

my_iziati said...

a'ahla lecka...abg sayer bile lak??? haa...jwb enol jawabb!!!

anyssafryn said...

pagi yg gelap..kini sudah terang..aku adik mu dan engkau abang...ku amat merindui kamuuuu ooooo

kah kah kah..oh mere baiya!!...mujse shadi karoge??...kah kah kah (sila gna ayat tu untuk sesapa yg baiya bkenan yer) tetiba industani mood plak =P