Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Next Blog»



Bloghopping. Is it an actual word? Yes? No? Maybe? I don't know? According to http://oxforddictionaries.com, that word don't exist. But according to http://urbandictionary.com, it's defined as "Following links from one blog to another, reading about the lives of people I have absolutely nothing to do with." Now, this definition was made by a guy name Nick, a common netizen, just like you and me who has no specific qualification whatsoever. So, I don't encourage you to quote from that site for any academic reports or purposes.

By and large, bloggers and blog readers are the one who love to bloghop. Mostly visiting blogs of their deary friends and families (in contrast with the definition from urbandictionary.com) or famous people. And sometimes their enemy(s). I myself rarely bloghop. Never really got the interest to read about the lives of people I have absolutely nothing to do with.

Only when my boredom has reached its boiling point, will I do some bloghopping. Just for the sake of easing my suffering. I bloghop randomly using a certain method, by clicking [Next Blog»]. You know, the small button at the top of the blog. But based on my past experience, certain templates deny this function.

Since reading is not my key feature due to my own trait for being selective when it comes to the type of materials I'd read, I don't really know where to go to get those so called up-to-date posts or the latest news and gossips. But I know exactly where to go when it comes to comic. Manga to be precise. Haha.

Now, some of you may be using the same method to bloghop and some of you may have other ways but to those who had just realised about this and those who wants to have a go, by all means, be my guest. But I'd like to give you a heads up. Be ready! Because you don't know what kind of blog you'll end up at. I could give you some examples. Some are good and some are nasty. But where's the fun in it, right?

No comments: