Thursday, March 28, 2013

Gooooooo Greeeeeeeeeeeeeen!


Wow! I've been updating my blog quite frequent for the past few days. Got nothing to do? Not really. In fact, it's the other way around. It's kinda boring being in the office, because I act like I got nothing to do when there is "a bundle of joy" stacked on my table.

Anyway, my college is organizing an event this week called Go Green! Yeah, it's about recycling and all that stuff. Yesterday, in the morning, there was a talk by a representative from SWF (Southern Waste Management), one of the company that collect the rubbish from houses in Johor, I think, talking about the 3R and poor self conscience of Malaysian when it comes to waste management. Since my students were required to attend the talk, so was I. And my God, it was freaking boring! I nearly fell asleep! But thankfully, I managed to endure the suffering of listening to that talk. Hahaha. Later that evening, the staffs and students gathered recyclable materials as much as they can and sold it. The money that they received from the sale will be donated to Tabung Wira Lahad Datu.

For today, I think there will be a presentation by students who signed up for the 3D poster contest where they create a poster using recyclable materials. I was planning to go and watch but unfortunately, I got class to teach. There's also another contest but I can't seem to remember what it is. Hahaha. I don't know why I'm so not interested with all the things in this college. Seriously!



No comments: