Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Volleyballing.


According to my schedule, yesterday, my class was suppose to end at 6.15 pm. But I ended the class around 5.45. But still, I have to thumb out at 6.15. Just following the procedure, okay? After I clocked out, as I was heading to my motorcycle, I saw a bunch of students doing warm up at the volleyball court. Since it has been quite a while since the last time I played the game, I decided to go to the court to watch them.

From just wanting to watch, I ended up playing with them, wearing my office attire. Cool, don't you think? No, it's not cool. It ain't easy playing a game where you need to move a lot wearing leather shoes. Try it, and you'll know what I mean. But yesterday was fun. I played with them until azan maghrib. Kinda brings back old memories.

So today, I'm going to play with them again. But with proper attire. And maybe show some skills for them to learn. (Macam bagus sangat nak ajar orang). Haha. Ini semua POYO! Anyway, right now, I'm just waiting for the clock to struck 5.15 so I can thumb out, go home, take a quick bath, pray, get ready and come back to college. Jyeah!!!

No comments: