Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Convocation!!

UDM's 1st convocation was held from 13/7/2009 until 16/7/2009. As for the TESL students' session, it was on the last day.I wont be writing much for this post. Just want to show some pictures during the convocation for all to see..


Me, in front of the stage..
(Only few manage to get their picture taken here)

This is my family. Unfortunately, one of my sis was unable to attend my convocation.

Me and my bestfriend, Makcik..We look good together, don't you think? Hahaha.

Me and Zu, Me and Tiha..

Me & Ayi with Tiha, Dinie & Fiq peeking from behind

..
Me and Dini, Me and Farah


Smile!! You're on Candid Camera!!


These area all that I have to show. To all my friends who attended the convocation, please send me the pictures from your cam and for those who want the pictures from my cam, do inform me. I'll mail it to you.

No comments: