Saturday, July 18, 2009

Starting School

On 11 July 2009, I had to attend a program called Starting School held by UPM Co-curriculum Centre. It's one of the requirement for us to graduate in a few years time. This program was meant to exposed us, the new students, to the campus life. ( Hah, very funny. We ex-diploma students don't need this. Right guys?and girls?)

There were five slots prepared for us which are 'Suai Diri' (Adapting) , 'Seronoknya Belajar' (Learning is Fun), 'Interaksi Sosial Kampus' (Campus Sosial Interaction), English Fear No More and 'Graduan Unggul' (Excellent Graduates). The program started from 8 a.m. untul 6 p.m. Held at the Faculty of Modern Languages and Communication.

The program was so boring. I didn't really pay any attention to the activities. Instead, I was more interested in talking with Mas, the girl who sat next to me . Hahaha. She is actually the daughter of my facilitator, En Mustapha (I hope this is the right spelling for his name) for that day who is currently doing her degree in Mandarin at Beijing University. We just had a leisure talk. Nothing much. She went back home before the afternoon session started, I think. Her father said that she had some business to attend to. (I bet her father was so annoyed that I pay more attention to her daughter than him. Hahaha)

For the evening session, the activities were still boring. So I spent most of the time chit chatting with a chinese girl called Aying, a B.A German student who actually have no basic in German at all and another chinese girl, Sin Yee, my coursemate. This would be the second time a have a non-Malay as a coursemate. The last time was when I was in MAFA (Currently known as NDUM). Anyway, back to the topic. For the last slot, we didn't do the activity that we were supposed to since everyone was very sleepy and tired. So, the facilitator decided to tell us a few stories about the weird incident that occured before at our faculty. One of it was......I think I'll save the stories for now. I don't want to be scaring you off now, do I. But, seriously dude, it is really scary. You would pee in your pants if you hear the stories...Just kidding...Hahaha..But still, you better watch you back when you are walking alone at Sanggar Bahasa or the faculty. You'd be surprise that more than a pair of eyes are watching you.....Muahahahaha (Devilish Laugh)

1 comment:

zanetti_be said...

eins, zwei, drei, vier
hahahaha.rugi aa mu tak amek jerman doh ngan usa..
starting school ss**kkk!