Friday, September 21, 2012

Blogger New Interface.


It seems that Blogger has activated its new interface. Yeay? Well, I'm not so sure about that. Frankly saying, I'd prefer the old one. Because I'm used to it. LOL. It's not that I don't like the changes. It's just that I don't want to spend extra time trying to understand it. I've already had my hands full with all the work piling up every single day. Although I'm only freelancing but I work in longer hours than normal people. I'll tell you about it some other times. 

Anyway, I don't really have much to say about this new interface. Like I said, I've yet to browse through it thoroughly. And it would take me quite some time to fully understand it. But what the hassle anyway, it's not like I've fully understood the old one. LOL. 

Okay, now I'm out of ideas. Got nothing much to write this early in the morning actually. Just filling some time while waiting for the video files for my work to finish downloading. Well, I got to go. I'll post something else once my brain can produce something or anything to say about something or anything that probably would interest somebody or nobody. LOL. Till we meet again, fellow readers of the virtual world. Bye.

No comments: