Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Rains of life.


It's raining out there. Along with thunders and lightnings. Though not too loud nor too bright. I can barely remember the last time the clouds shed its tears of blessing upon this land. Looking at the falling rains in the darkest of night, I felt calm. Yes, a feeling forgotten for quite a while now. All the things that has been coming towards me lately somehow had made me feel dejected and lost within the darkness of my own creation.

But here I am, sitting at my window. Alone. Staring at the rains with nothing running through my head. Such a soothing feeling. Such a missed feeling. As if all the unpleasant things had been swept away by the pouring rains. I know it won't last forever. But for now, I'll enjoy it. I'll enjoy it as much I can. For the rains has brought me life tonight. Even just for a moment.

No comments: