Sunday, September 19, 2010

Going back..

Time sure flew fast..Especially when we are enjoying it..This past 2 weeks has been a blast..No academic activities..AT ALL..Feel so good..So relaxing..But as always, good break never last forever..I'll be heading back to UPM tomorrow..'Enjoying' my student life..Undergoing another 6 academic weeks..6 'fun and exciting' weeks with lots of assignments (not including exam weeks)..Drowning myself in all those books and notes on syntax, phonetic, arabic, comm, bla bla bla..(Don't believe the drowning part..It's just my imagination..Haha..) And not forgetting, quizzes..Damn..

p/s: Hope the sky is clear tomorrow..Don't wanna get wet on my way back to college..

2 comments:

intaq said...

Ko blik esk enol?ad qz syntax la esk.hehe
Ak da odw blik;))

Jalilah Jali said...

syntax,phonetic,arabic..waa..dh lame gue tggalkan..hukhuk..ol da besh br0!