Saturday, October 15, 2011

A day at Sg. Tekala

A week ago, I went to Sg. Tekala for picnic with the other guys (a day before I went to the Big Bad Wolf Book Fair).It has been over 2 years since the last time I actually embraced myself with the nature.

I used to enjoy outdoor activities like jungle trekking and mount climbing. But ever since I entered UPM, I've never participate or join any outdoor activities. Not so driven to be active in any extra curricular activities I guess. Probably because of my fitness level which is way below par right now.

Anyway, I have some pictures to share with you guys. Since me and my friends are all half naked in most of them, I only uploaded the U-rated pictures. It's not really a problem for me to upload those 'hot' ones. It's just that I'm concern that the level of our sexiness might be too much for you guys and girls to handle. LOL. Just kidding.


At the enterance.
Can't get all in one picture.
So Megat and Pali took turn to snap these.


Black pepper chickens + sausages.
Superb!


The river.
Quite shallow.
But there are a few deep spots.


It's actually great to go out to the beach or river or maybe waterfall once in a while. Forget about the assignments, studies or work for a few hour and have fun. I really hope to be doing this again some time in the future. Definitely at a different place. Any idea, anyone?

No comments: