Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mr Big Bad Wolf


At about 1.30 p.m. today, me and the other guys went to Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang (MAEPS) for what was told to be the biggest book sale in the world organised by Big Bad Wolf books.

And I'm more than happy to say that it IS the biggest book sale in the world. Why? Because:
  1. There are thousands of English books from all sorts of genre such as sports, romance, fiction, children, politics, religious, etc.
  2. These books are all written by famous author such as Meg Cabot, Cecilia Ahern, James Petterson, Charles Dickens, etc.
  3. The price of these book are insanely mind-blowing. Seriously, where else can you get a new, hard cover books published within the past 3 years at the price of RM8? Yes, I'm not joking. It's crazy, right?
Frankly, I'm not much of a book-reading type of person so I RARELY buy books. But being in such atmosphere, it would be stupid of me if I only went there just for sight-seeing. So, I ended up buying 5 books; A Tale of Two Cities (Charles Dickens), Cold Rain (Craig Smith), Airman (Eoin Colfer), The Gift (Cecilia Ahern) and The Prodigal Tongue (Mark Abley). To those who haven't gone there yet, you better go. Quick! Or you'll miss the best book-shopping frenzy of the year.

For more information on this event just click here.

p/s: the books I've bought only costed me RM38. Should I get more books?

2 comments:

Ayuni said...

wish that I can go too....

Enol said...

wish that i can go again..and again..and again..and again..heheheh..