Monday, October 3, 2011

F.Y.P.


Final Year Project? Deadlock.. Crap!! Already in week 4 and still haven't wrote a thing.. Haven't even discuss anything with my supervisor.. I was thinking of submitting last semester's proposal but looking at the title of the research I'm pretty damn sure that she'll reject it.. So, gotta find a few research areas.

Got some insight during Discourse Analysis class last week.. Previous thesis done by the seniors were pretty good. It somehow provide me with the thought of doing one on discourse but still needs to be carefully considered and needs to do a little bit more reading so that I'll get a much clearer view on what I should do..

Other areas?I have no ideas..Now,still searching for topics. I could really use some help here. Any suggestion anyone??

6 comments:

wdj owner said...

mu try language in media..macam byk jugak research pasal tue..aku ada research se nok jual.1 k tapi gak, siap seme tukar nama je.Ada berani? hahaha

Enol said...

natam...1k nah??kalu 0.1k takpo jugop..keh3..

Anonymous said...

deng.same kiter. =.='

Enol said...

ateh xpe, org DL skjap je wat..keh3.. XD

intaq said...

aku rse pyh jah kalu nk wat discourse, tkut weng nt nk wat analysis jah...hok alik2 blake nt supo pyh jah...bek wat tjuk rilex jah...cehhh...sedak nsihat ore, supo ado tjuk doh jah...hahaha

Enol said...

mu xdok tjuk lg ko taq?? hahaha..